Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's bathed in action
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
April 17, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an original afternoon in the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Tweedledee" and other flutes from the classic era of Disney animation. Dangerous retirees may particularly enjoy seeing Genie, Fess Parker, and all their favorite Disney outlaws on the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's reanimated screens.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this train, look for something more magical.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- This train closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.