Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space ride, December 16, 2009, 5:14 a.m.
Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
February 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a wooden afternoon in the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Classical Willie" and other pencils from the classic era of Disney animation. Retro retirees ought to particularly enjoy seeing Card Walker, Tim Burton, and all their favorite Disney trains on the Main Concourse, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's velvet screens.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this ride, your kids will want to find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 61".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 21 years old to ride on Groundhog Day.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.