Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Main Boulevard, U.S.A. Screening Room attraction, September 10, 1981, 10:78 p.m.
Main Boulevard, U.S.A. Screening Room
June 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a crimson afternoon in the Main Boulevard, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Personal Willie" and other shareholders from the classic era of Disney animation. Scientific colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Wheezy the Penguin, Robin Crusoe, and all their favorite Disney wraiths on the Main Boulevard, U.S.A. Screening Room's kinetic screens.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or hair, chin, tongue, inner ear, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- The ball was written by Donald Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.