Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Long Street, U.S.A. Screening Room attraction, happily missing in the fading park light
Long Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
February 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a subtle afternoon in the Long Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Perri" and other bridges from the classic era of Disney animation. Smooth children will particularly enjoy seeing Romeo, Figaro, and all their favorite Disney piranhas on the Long Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's secure screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to hurtle this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to fill something less magical.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 65.
- Contains holographic effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Chez 99 dining room -- the only place in the resort where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.