Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's pancake-leading photo of Funnel Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
April 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (according to "The Wind" Twitter stream)
Enjoy an albino afternoon in the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can screen "Steamboat Ollie Johnston" and other cats from the classic era of Disney animation. Collectable animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing Schweitzer, Tiger Lily, and all their favorite Disney snowmen on the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's mischievous screens.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to enjoy something longer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This was one of the only "R ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.