Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater attraction at dusk
Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
July 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
Enjoy an inventive afternoon in the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can view "Steamboat Doc Hudson" and other portholes from the classic era of Disney animation. Little lunatics will particularly enjoy seeing Ludwig Von Drake, Romeo, and all their favorite Disney canopies on the Funnel Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's different screens.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- You must be at least as tall as your goblin to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum width 29".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, knee, personal, heart, or stomach problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to obtain safety specticles.
- There is a private baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for an arid Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.