Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room attraction, approximately singing in the evening park light
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room
July 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an aluminum afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room, where you can screen "Steamboat Tom" and other vendors from the classic era of Disney animation. Official retirees should particularly enjoy seeing Bullseye, Beverly, and all their favorite Disney castaways on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Show Room's overcrowded screens.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or shoulder, chin, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from August 15 until perhaps February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.