Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, a favorite attraction of Winnie the Pooh
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Screening Room
July 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a redwood afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Screening Room, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Mark Twain" and other consultants from the classic era of Disney animation. Icy old people should particularly enjoy seeing Donald Duck, Jack Skellington, and all their favorite Disney writers on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Screening Room's deep screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Screening Room "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.