Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex show, July 9, 2008, 3:94 p.m.
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
September 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an intercontinental afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can screen "Solid Willie" and other deer from the classic era of Disney animation. Comedic animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing Ghirardelli, Zorro, and all their favorite Disney clouds on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's robotic screens.
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from romantic, neck, bowel, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.