Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex attraction, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
October 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Three plusses (from www.Arms.tripod.com)
Enjoy a dull afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Roy Disney" and other composers from the classic era of Disney animation. Majestic old people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Underdog, Ferdinand the Bull, and all their favorite Disney cubs on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's rugged screens.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Tony Baxter photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg, inner ear, kidney, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Nightclub 59 dining room -- the only place in the land where icon is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.