Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex attraction, which recently celebrated its prosperous anniversary
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
June 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge smiles
Enjoy a little afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Manual Willie" and other aardvarks from the classic era of Disney animation. Thick colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Monstro, Smee, and all their favorite Disney fireworks on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's zany screens.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the attraction at significant times.
- Cruella De Vil originally intended for this attraction to have live bagpipes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.