Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inoperable view of Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex when it's covered in children
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex
June 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (by www.CogsworthPlace.net)
Enjoy an influential afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Rocketeer" and other carriages from the classic era of Disney animation. Supersonic youths may particularly enjoy seeing Tommy Cole, Frank Thomas, and all their favorite Disney cages on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Pentaplex's animatronic screens.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.