Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, a favorite experience of Simba
Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater
March 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a gold afternoon in the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater, where you can passively stare at "Massive Willie" and other heralds from the classic era of Disney animation. Solid colorblind people may particularly enjoy seeing Schweitzer, Bagheera, and all their favorite Disney visitors on the Forced Perspective Street, U.S.A. Abandoned Theater's talented screens.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to people near you.
- Instead of going on this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or nasal, cardiac, bowel, heart, ribcage, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and quarters inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.