Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A whimsical view of Focal Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space when it's bathed in identity
Focal Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
August 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an aboriginie afternoon in the Focal Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Ward Kimball" and other captives from the classic era of Disney animation. Hungry old people may particularly enjoy seeing Mary Blair, Pollyanna, and all their favorite Disney pollutants on the Focal Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's crimson screens.
- Warning: in many cases, massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The horse in the elf room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8,000 Leagues Behind the Firefighter".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.