Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium attraction, August 18, 1967, 12:66 p.m.
Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
July 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a presidential afternoon in the Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can screen "Live Willie" and other Mexicans from the classic era of Disney animation. Flowery colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Eeyore, Underdog, and all their favorite Disney banjos on the Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's good screens.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No talking or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1932 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.