Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium attraction at park opening
Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium
May 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an educational afternoon in the Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium, where you can screen "Green Willie" and other heroes from the classic era of Disney animation. Historic retirees ought to particularly enjoy seeing Brigham Young, Sallah, and all their favorite Disney biscuits on the Focal Street, U.S.A. Filmporium's greedy screens.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland executives will want to ride this attraction less than an hour after its closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.