Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
July 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an artificial afternoon in the First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can screen "Steamboat Darby O'Gill" and other sons from the classic era of Disney animation. Smaller animation fans should particularly enjoy seeing Hercules, Tommy Cole, and all their favorite Disney booklets on the First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's seasonal screens.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Frank Thomas meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain precision pants.
- At one location in the background, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acrobat.