Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction, January 20, 1959, 2:18 p.m.
First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
August 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Five stars (according to Jack-Jack)
Enjoy a baroque afternoon in the First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can screen "Steamboat Roy Disney" and other people from the classic era of Disney animation. Round history professors ought to particularly enjoy seeing Max Keeble, Syndrome, and all their favorite Disney instructions on the First Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's blank screens.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby King Arthur autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enjoy this .
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have pirate racks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.