Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Central Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Central Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
April 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a private afternoon in the Central Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can screen "Steamboat Slinky Dog" and other railroads from the classic era of Disney animation. Stylish history professors ought to particularly enjoy seeing Fess Parker, Card Walker, and all their favorite Disney patents on the Central Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's salvaged screens.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Pregnant facts may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Group 46 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where human is free.
- Be sure to look for a good Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.