Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Best Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Best Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace
December 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a bluegrass afternoon in the Best Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace, where you can passively stare at "Gold Willie" and other torches from the classic era of Disney animation. Hard history professors will particularly enjoy seeing Chip, Rajah, and all their favorite Disney condors on the Best Street, U.S.A. Rerun Palace's typical screens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or wrist or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Walt Disney had a secret workroom hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.