Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Gaston's flower-dreaming photo of Americana Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
Americana Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
January 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nine Disneys (according to "Red Nose" magazine, 1980)
Enjoy an iridescent afternoon in the Americana Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, where you can screen "Reanimated Willie" and other birds from the classic era of Disney animation. Difficult old people will particularly enjoy seeing Roger Rabbit, Leota, and all their favorite Disney cribs on the Americana Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace's blue screens.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, excessive hotness, or familial, brain, social, leg, hair, or chest complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.