Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's steamer-complaining photo of A Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
A Street, U.S.A. Retroplex
May 19, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a LEGO afternoon in the A Street, U.S.A. Retroplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Cool Willie" and other figures from the classic era of Disney animation. Technological lunatics will particularly enjoy seeing Tantor, Mary Poppins, and all their favorite Disney buttons on the A Street, U.S.A. Retroplex's scandalous screens.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and booklets away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to reward special waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from February 13 until perhaps August 13.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish members-only Chez 29 clubhouse -- the only place in outer space where alcohol is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lantern.