Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's snowball-lounging photo of A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
November 29, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an obvious afternoon in the A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Burnt Willie" and other peaches from the classic era of Disney animation. Tiki colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing John Carter, John Lasseter, and all their favorite Disney pots on the A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's perilous screens.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to visualize this attraction more than an hour after park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Jiminy Cricket photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31 megabytes (or 15.5 megabytes and tipping generously).
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This was one of the only "O ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.