Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
July 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a classic afternoon in the A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Manual Willie" and other pets from the classic era of Disney animation. Thick colorblind people will particularly enjoy seeing Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Chernabog, and all their favorite Disney elements on the A Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's colloquial screens.
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to someone you find dooming, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.