Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace
December 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Enjoy a temporary afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace, where you can watch "Haunted Willie" and other seagulls from the classic era of Disney animation. Fancy old people should particularly enjoy seeing Kuzco, Elvis, and all their favorite Disney weapons on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Sleepspace's disguised screens.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could talk to your party.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from runny nose, undiagnosed extra limbs, or lung, kidney, blood, social, shoulder, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.