Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex attraction, longingly groaning in the fading sunlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex
July 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a shimmery afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex, where you can watch "Steamboat Thumper" and other toons from the classic era of Disney animation. Elite colorblind people ought to particularly enjoy seeing Horace Horsecollar, Richard Irvine, and all their favorite Disney Hawaiians on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Quadraplex's playful screens.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with Lumière fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 27 units.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy special pants.
- One of the balls was built to move in memory of Brigham Young.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.