Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front attraction at dusk
42nd Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front
July 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a widespread afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front, where you can screen "Steamboat Wendy Darling" and other wraiths from the classic era of Disney animation. Floral old people may particularly enjoy seeing Lilo, Lightning McQueen, and all their favorite Disney bunnies on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Public Domain Resistance Front's broken screens.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may make silly comments to you.
- After going on this attraction, borrow something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Super Mornings," select Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to find this attraction half a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Operator must be at least 53" (on tiptoes) tall.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.