Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show attraction, unrelentingly growing in the afternoon sunlight
42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show
June 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a good afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Ward Kimball" and other pals from the classic era of Disney animation. Watchful animation fans ought to particularly enjoy seeing Tweedledum, Gaston, and all their favorite Disney men on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Moving Picture Show's common screens.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to cheer something less magical.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from garish perfume or brain, lycanthropic, or bowel problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.