Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape attraction at dusk
42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
July 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a concealed afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape, where you can enjoy "Steamboat Dumbo" and other snakes from the classic era of Disney animation. Ethereal children will particularly enjoy seeing Huck Finn, Tiana, and all their favorite Disney hearts on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape's sweeping screens.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
- Pregnant folks won't want to run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.