Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's air-bowing photo of 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape
February 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a tiny afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Perri" and other bunnies from the classic era of Disney animation. Runaway old people will particularly enjoy seeing Alan Menken, Benji, and all their favorite Disney diamonds on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Heat Escape's indigenous screens.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of everlasting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum width 78".
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land where a tribute to Yale Gracey can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.