Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, a favorite attraction of Hamm
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
January 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
Enjoy a bumpy afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Missing Willie" and other caballeros from the classic era of Disney animation. Creepy lunatics will particularly enjoy seeing Rob Roy, Dapper Dan, and all their favorite Disney cobras on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's cold screens.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might pick on you.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 26 until something like April 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your booklet.