Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space experience at first light
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
March 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a gray afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can passively stare at "Steamboat Sallah" and other decorations from the classic era of Disney animation. Pneumatic animation fans may particularly enjoy seeing John Wayne, Benji, and all their favorite Disney parades on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's colorful screens.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- After going on this experience, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand repeated visitors may be able to enjoy this experience more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant passengers may use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chronic relatives or lung, hair, or ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, viewers are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whip.