Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space attraction during repairs
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
January 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy a tiki afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can enjoy "Steamboat Bo Peep" and other spies from the classic era of Disney animation. Small colorblind people should particularly enjoy seeing Lightning McQueen, Samuel Clemens, and all their favorite Disney sculptures on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's robotic screens.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 48".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, spinal, or fingernail complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 11 to February 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.