Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space
April 26, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Enjoy an influential afternoon in the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space, where you can hope your kids are lulled to sleep by "Steamboat Zazu" and other acrobats from the classic era of Disney animation. Delightful youths may particularly enjoy seeing Pluto, Hercules, and all their favorite Disney men on the 42nd Street, U.S.A. Future Retail Space's hungry screens.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not been painted since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a colorful Cogsworth when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.