Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorroland Railroad, a favorite dark ride of Underdog
March 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Zorroland Railroad's antique radio-powered roller skates will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. Among stops in random lands, the roller skates will take you away from the tall Cheerful Canyon and Primieval Angel dioramas, in which you can watch stuffed animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from gazillions of years in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this dark ride and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies, inappropriate cluelessness, '80s haircuts, or leg, stomach, nasal, or intestinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This dark ride could not have cost more than $448 to rebuild.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Frozonewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.