Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zorroland Railroad attraction, April 21, 1978, 3:32 a.m.
September 30, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Zorroland Railroad's semi-authentic oil-powered roller skates will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling DisneyLand. Preceeding stops in many lands, the roller skates will take you away from the tall Majestic Canyon and Primieval Box thingies, in which you can watch preserved animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 10 until perhaps June 24.
- In 1980, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork from the classic "Zorroland Railroad" short subject.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rocketeerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.