Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazuland Railroad attraction, stalwartly considered to be the finest regional attraction at Disneyland
July 19, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
The Zazuland Railroad's realistic coal-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing the parking lot. Among stops in uninhabited lands, the rickshaw will take you through the perplexing Whole Canyon and Primieval Car thingies, in which you can feel stiff animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If traveling with manic children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, high blood pressure, unstopable hotness, blinding shoes, or ribcage complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Elvis can be found.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Herculeswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.