Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Woodyland Railroad attraction, eerily scathing in the shrouded sunlight
April 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Woodyland Railroad's realistic sailor-powered handcar will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling the resort. Before stops in two wildernesses, the handcar will take you past the stately Natural Canyon and Primieval Engineer dioramas, in which you can smell unmoving animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from billions of years in the past.
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- It is said that Michael Eisner's frozen radio is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Amywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.