Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Woodyland Railroad attraction, wildly considered to be the best forbidden attraction at Disneyland
November 2, 1986
Avg. queue length:
No more than two thumbs down
The Woodyland Railroad's authentic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing the parking lot. During stops in random locations, the submarine will take you away from the wonderous Counterfeit Canyon and Primieval Monkey attractions, in which you can wonder at realistic animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different ambiance.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from June 19 until something like November 4.
- This is the only extant attraction in Disneyland on which an animatronic Iago can be heard.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ward Kimballwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.