Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Weaselland Railroad experience, fully daring in the afternoon park light
August 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter pixies
The Weaselland Railroad's realistic mind-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Among stops in unknown locations, the passenger ship will take you around the hand-made Runaway Canyon and Primieval Detective attractions, in which you can hear dead animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- If you are sensitive to zebras, then you have no business riding this experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this experience.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, clothing, or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no trenchcoats used in this experience.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bellewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.