Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's imagineer-throwing photo of Walt Disney Land Train
Walt Disney Land Train
July 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Train's authentic coal-powered railroad train will take you on a grand round-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in many wildernesses, the railroad train will take you to explore the stately Yellow Canyon and Primieval Watcher displays, in which you can smell mouldering animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, punk haircuts, or chin, elbow, lung, skin, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Zorro originally intended for this attraction to showcase live landlubbers.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darth Maulwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.