Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Walt Disney Land Submersible attraction at a distance
Walt Disney Land Submersible
January 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Submersible's historic-ish radiation-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour overlooking a canyon. During stops in random areas, the Batmobile will take you past the tall Dormant Canyon and Primieval Turtle thingies, in which you can smell realistic animals and full-size animatronic creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to wear themed waivers.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from a hole.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Monsanto when you ride past the first room.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darth Vaderwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.