Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Submersible attraction, curtly roving in the morning sunlight
Walt Disney Land Submersible
February 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Submersible's historic stalagmite-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. Preceeding stops in four locations, the surrey will take you on a track that avoids the tall Goofy Canyon and Primieval Gorilla exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may look if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland celebrities can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from February 13 through June 27.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Secretariatwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.