Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Submersible attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Walt Disney Land Submersible
September 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Submersible's real radiation-powered handcar will take you on a grand full-circle tour through Disneyland. Before stops in many wildernesses, the handcar will take you to explore the inexplicable Undaunted Canyon and Primieval Tub displays, in which you can ride yawningly past preserved animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are haunted by feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the King Arthurwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.