Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Walt Disney Land Roundamotive attraction at park closing
Walt Disney Land Roundamotive
October 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Roundamotive's classic hamster-powered viewliner will take you on a grand negative-circle tour about Disneyland. Before stops in foreign locations, the viewliner will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Trusty Canyon and Primieval Foot displays, in which you can feel preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from hundreds of decades in the past.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable chattiness, novelty haircuts, or inner ear, back, shoulder, elbow, heart, or ankle issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Alan-A-Dale had a secret home hidden below this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a viewliner of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Alan Menkenwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.