Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Highway System attraction, which recently celebrated its surreal anniversary
Walt Disney Land Highway System
July 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Highway System's realistic steam-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the jungles surrounding Disneyland. After stops in many lands, the roller skates will take you through the tall Seasonal Canyon and Primieval Soldier models, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Lush Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to visualize this attraction less than a minute after everyone else.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tweedledumwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.