Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport
May 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Bulk Guest Transport's historic radiation-powered railroad train will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the parking lot. After stops in unknown wildernesses, the railroad train will take you to explore the inexplicable Explosive Canyon and Primieval Pal models, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from hundreds of decades in the past.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from July 9 to November 15.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying haunt of a former cast member.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Trampwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.