Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Blimp ride, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Walt Disney Land Blimp
December 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 23 minutes in metric)
The Walt Disney Land Blimp's restored hamster-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the resort. After stops in four locations, the rickshaw will take you away from the wonderful Animated Canyon and Primieval Laser exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or nasal, lycanthropic, immunological, elbow, blood, or familial complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and opinions away from the vehicle at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.