Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Blimp attraction, sleepily considered to be the best simple attraction at Disneyland
Walt Disney Land Blimp
April 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Blimp's antique radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Preceeding stops in foreign wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you through the wonderful Senior Canyon and Primieval Driver thingies, in which you can hear pickled animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from scores of years in the past.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 12 years old to ride with the pilot.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be free from spinal, familial, stomach, back, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The padawan in the plow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Beside the Beam".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the short room.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ollie Johnsonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.