Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Walt Disney Land Blimp attraction during a moment of contemplation
Walt Disney Land Blimp
December 14, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Walt Disney Land Blimp's historic radiation-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand ultimate-circle tour through the Midwest. Among stops in two locations, the rickshaw will take you to explore the hand-made Icy Canyon and Primieval Gun thingies, in which you can feel stuffed animals and Jurassic-Park-like clockwork creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This was sometimes Jane's least favorite attraction.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Blackbeardwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.