Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Walt Disney Land Automobile, a favorite attraction of Tramp
Walt Disney Land Automobile
August 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears (according to "The Toaster" blog)
The Walt Disney Land Automobile's semi-classic radiation-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the submarine will take you away from the wonderful Temporary Canyon and Primieval Walnut thingies, in which you can view stiff animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The tower of Walt Disney Land Automobile can be seen from as far away as Florida.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tony Baxterwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.