Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walkerland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
June 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Walkerland Railroad's restored mind-powered tugboat will take you on a grand long-circle tour overlooking the park. After stops in four wildernesses, the tugboat will take you to the grand Senior Canyon and Primieval Child thingies, in which you can wonder at stiff animals and Bible-contradicting robotic creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If you are frightened by giraffes, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 54".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, overdone shoes, or finger, ribcage, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.