Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Voyageland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of history
January 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Voyageland Railroad's classic steam-powered locomotive will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the park. During stops in random wildernesses, the locomotive will take you through the wonderful Scenic Canyon and Primieval Pedal thingies, in which you can hope your kids enjoy unmoving animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider jumping this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your nose to go on.
- For your benefit, you should be free from chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from May 18 through July 20.
- Walt Disney had a massive room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tonkawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.