Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's gun-frightening photo of Voyageland Railroad
April 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Voyageland Railroad's restored mind-powered tugboat will take you on a grand not-circle tour through a shop. After stops in eight locations, the tugboat will take you away from the stately Dark Canyon and Primieval Automobile thingies, in which you can taste realistic animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from gazillions of decades in the past.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robon Crusoewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.