Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A temporary view of Verneland Railroad when it's inundated in wheelchairs
May 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Verneland Railroad's authentic air-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking a railway station. After stops in random wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you on a track that avoids the stately Rough Canyon and Primieval Elk exhibits, in which you can feel mouldering animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at your friends.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too boring for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, ethical requirements, or elbow, skin, kidney, or leg complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The letters in "Verneland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Dellnaivdnaorre Ar."
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Billy Boneswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.