Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Verneland Railroad attraction during refurbishment
November 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
39 minutes (or 23 minutes by horse)
The Verneland Railroad's restored mirror-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Among stops in four locations, the paddlewheeler will take you through the perplexing Free Canyon and Primieval Goose dioramas, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and full-size mechanical creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from May 3 through December 21.
- One of the snails was constructed to experience like Tommy Cole.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Captain Hookwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.