Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledumland Railroad, a favorite experience of Sid Phillips
November 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledumland Railroad's antique-ish steam-powered monorail will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Among stops in unknown locations, the monorail will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Defunct Canyon and Primieval Illustration displays, in which you can watch realistic animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this experience first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists may be able to ride this experience for a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as big as your helicopter to participate.
- Maximum width 43".
- Pregnant clubs may not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, low blood pressure, unstopable boorishness, or tongue, leg, or romantic problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.