Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tweedledeeland Railroad, a favorite show of Christina Aguilera
February 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Eight rainbows (by "The Mexican" magazine, 1956)
The Tweedledeeland Railroad's real radiation-powered locomotive will take you on a grand primeval-circle tour through the park. Before stops in unknown lands, the locomotive will take you away from the amazing Fiery Canyon and Primieval Sink thingies, in which you can smell stiff animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you find tempting, because this show will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and adorable).
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or ankle disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This show closes at park closing.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs inside the cast members at most times.
- Bloggers discovered a massive log in which is written the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this show.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Annette Funicellowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.