Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledeeland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the yard
October 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Tweedledeeland Railroad's antique finger-powered viewliner will take you on a grand semi-circle tour encircling the parking lot. During stops in foreign wildernesses, the viewliner will take you to explore the stately Stormy Canyon and Primieval Friend models, in which you can wonder at hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that requires more clothing.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.