Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of Twainland Railroad when it's not inundated in tarps
August 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Twainland Railroad's classic hamster-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in uninhabited locations, the railroad train will take you on a track that avoids the wonderful Visible Canyon and Primieval Billboard exhibits, in which you can watch stiff animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park began construction.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Martinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.