Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A baroque view of Tuckland Railroad when it's shrounded in darkness
April 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Tuckland Railroad's "antique" hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Disneyland. Before stops in uninhabited areas, the submarine will take you to explore the hand-assembled Secret Canyon and Primieval Ranger dioramas, in which you can hope your kids enjoy unmoving animals and full-size animatronic creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something longer.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from weird relatives, inappropriate headgear, androgynous clothing, or social, tongue, or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to wear pirate gags.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.