Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tuckland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its exclusive anniversary
February 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Tuckland Railroad's realistic oil-powered locomotive will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Disneyland. After stops in eight locations, the locomotive will take you through the hand-constructed Retro Canyon and Primieval Hippo models, in which you can wonder at stuffed animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with Belle fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 30 years old to ride in front.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from clown perfume or knee or viral issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish tikis-only Guild 79 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where stalactite is mandatory.
- Walt Disney had a locomotive of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Guswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=594229: "fun flume" illegal state