Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tronland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
July 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Tronland Railroad's restored coal-powered surrey will take you on a grand not-circle tour around the parking lot. After stops in uninhabited lands, the surrey will take you away from the grand Low Canyon and Primieval Bit dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and full-size robotic creatures from plenty of millennia in the past.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your jet to go on.
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special specticles.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lonnie Burrwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kitten.