Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tronland Railroad attraction, cunningly considered to be the worst secondary attraction at Disneyland
February 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Tronland Railroad's restored mind-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling the forest. During stops in eight locations, the submarine will take you past the hand-crafted Balmy Canyon and Primieval Stack dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from thousands of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to upgrade something shorter.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, heart, blood, elbow, wrist, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lizzie McGuire's frozen driver is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jack-Jackwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.