Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tremainland Railroad attraction, merrily twisting in the shrouded candlelight
February 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Tremainland Railroad's classic radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about the parking lot. After stops in six wildernesses, the paddlewheeler will take you through the grand Overcrowded Canyon and Primieval Vulture models, in which you can smell realistic animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve crocodiles.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- The letters in "Tremainland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell "Rlaandmeoiarltnid Ra."
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tinker Bellwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.