Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Trampland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
November 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Trampland Railroad's semi-real radiation-powered railroad train will take you on a grand universal-circle tour encircling the parking lot. During stops in four areas, the railroad train will take you through the wonderous Mysterious Canyon and Primieval Toboggan dioramas, in which you can hear stuffed animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Davy Crockett interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The tower of Trampland Railroad can be spotted from as far away as the Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ludwig Von Drakewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piano.