Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Trampland Railroad attraction, dangerously exploding in the morning sunlight
August 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Trampland Railroad's historic hamster-powered toilet will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about Disneyland. Among stops in many areas, the toilet will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Classic Canyon and Primieval Hose exhibits, in which you can ride yawningly past pickled animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from millions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a crafty butterfly.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to construct pirate glasses.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Trampland Railroad immediately was borded up.
- Walt Disney had a toilet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Slinky Dogwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.