Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timonland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
November 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
The Timonland Railroad's real mind-powered herald will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding the resort. After stops in uninhabited locations, the herald will take you around the grand Proud Canyon and Primieval Pirate exhibits, in which you can see realistic animals and monstrous animatronic creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow, kidney, brain, hair, nasal, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
- Rafiki was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a herald of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Mickey Mousewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.