Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timonland Railroad attraction at park opening
October 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Timonland Railroad's authentic air-powered handcar will take you on a grand not-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Burbank. During stops in unknown wildernesses, the handcar will take you around the wonderous Redwood Canyon and Primieval Alien thingies, in which you can hear pickled animals and unfeathered mechanical creatures from hundreds of decades in the past.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Amy photo garden.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from stomach, bowel, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.