Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiggerland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the desert
March 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired physicians
The Tiggerland Railroad's classic-ish coal-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the parking lot. Among stops in unknown locations, the submarine will take you through the wonderous Negative Canyon and Primieval Statue thingies, in which you can feel unmoving animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for wimps.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, excessive hotness, goth clothing, unstylish haircuts, overdone makeup, emotional baggage, or back, bowel, attention-span, lung, skin, or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and shoes away from the vehicle at most times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.