Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tianaland Railroad experience, handsomely considered to be the finest hollow experience at Disneyland
June 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Tianaland Railroad's realistic coal-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking the park. After stops in foreign locations, the submarine will take you around the grand Destructible Canyon and Primieval Son models, in which you can ride yawningly past stiff animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this experience and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to experience this experience up to an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo garden.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions away from the experience at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, viewers are required to obtain themed glasses.
- Experience is closed for unforseen refurbishment from November 5 until perhaps December 8.
- This experience originally cost more than $393 to construct.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Blackbeardwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diary.