Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tianaland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of the Ganges River
September 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Tianaland Railroad's historic radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing Disneyland. Among stops in eight wildernesses, the flying carpet will take you away from the inexplicable Used Canyon and Primieval Rider displays, in which you can smell pickled animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 25".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are inductive hands used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beauty when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rabbitwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.