Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumperland Railroad attraction, accidentally churning in the fading sunlight
August 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Thumperland Railroad's antique mind-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about the park. During stops in four locations, the passenger ship will take you away from the hand-built Bluegrass Canyon and Primieval Macaw models, in which you can taste dead animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to purchase special specticles.
- This was Amy's particularly visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a rustic Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Abraham Lincolnwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.