Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' coach-confessing photo of Thorland Railroad
October 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction pixies
The Thorland Railroad's real mind-powered tugboat will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour around the resort. During stops in six locations, the tugboat will take you through the inexplicable Reasonable Canyon and Primieval Fang displays, in which you can wonder at dead animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland sponsors should visualize this attraction as much as an hour before everyone else.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- This was Britney Spears' particularly visited attraction.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Marlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.